Thursday, October 11, 2007

Would You Please Vote For My Blogs?









I am interrupting the normal flow of this blog to ask all of you friends, family and readers to vote for my blogs on Blogging To Fame. I just found out this week that my Fighting Fatigue blog was short listed and has made the cut to the final 500 that will be chosen from for the Blogging To Fame Awards. This is a pretty big deal, as the prizes are great! Check these out:

  • 1 Super Famed Blog wins $25000
  • 3 Famed Blogs win $10,000 each
  • 5 Glorious Bloggers win $5,000 each
  • All Winners Receive Free passes, stay and Tickets to Award Ceremony


So here is what you have to do. You have to vote for my Blogger Profile and My Blogs. I have Fighting For Mike listed too!

  • Go to the Blogging To Fame Website (click here)
  • On the left hand side, click "Register"
  • Complete the registration form
  • Come back here and click on the badges above
  • Vote!

Votes do not count if you don't register. I know it's a pain but it only takes a second! Make sure you vote for both Fighting Fatigue & Fighting For Mike!

If you have any questions, just leave me a comment here and I will help you!





















No comments: