Saturday, October 27, 2007

What A Great Night!


Justin Baer - the birthday boy! Seventeen now! He was only four years old when Bill and I got together - how time does fly!

Last night at my sister-in-law, Chris' house was so much fun! The whole family gathered for Justin's birthday party and we got to see Mikie and to meet his girlfriend, Joy. We had a wonderful evening of food, fun, games and laughs!

I got to play the game Taboo for the first time and I was pretty bad at it. But it was okay - some of the other players weren't much better than me! (Just kidding, guys!) Chris' other son, Josh, he was very good at Taboo and so was Michelle.
The house was full, as you will see from the pictures. Bev, my one other sister-in-law, said she didn't want to see anymore of her pictures on here but guess what Bev? MY BLOG - MY RULES! :)
It is always a good time when the whole family gets together. My husband's side of the family are all fun and it has been a joy for me to be a part of this family. Even if I don't always show it, I love them all and they are all very special in their own ways.
Mike was there and as usual, he and I had our back and forth banter of picking on each other that we usually do. Mike and I have always had this joke that he is the "other" man in my life and we kid around about that frequently.





















No comments: