Thursday, October 4, 2007

Help Mike By Donating Ink Cartridges and Old Cell Phones!


Mike & Judy's daugher, Michelle, has found a company that will take empty ink cartridges and old cell phones and then they give so much for each. We are trying to gather up as many ink jet cartridges and old cell phones as we can to help raise some money for Mike's treatments & supplements.

Update: Judy emailed me with information from the company they are sending the cartridges into. They will accept ink jet cartridges. If the cartridge is larger than the palm of your hand, it is not acceptable. They also will not accept broken cartridges or refilled cartridges.


If you would like to donate these, please send me an email at fightformike@hotmail.com or leave a comment here with your email and I will get back to you. You can send them to me and I will make sure they get to Michelle.


We appreciate all of the love and support from everyone!






















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. I would like to donate ink cartridges. I wasn't able to send an email through your link, but I can be contacted at Karenh10@localnet.com. Thank you.

Karen H.

Sandy said...

Hi Karen! I am sending you an email now! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I have an old cell phone I'd like to donate.

Sandy said...

Thanks, Connie! Can you email me? fightformike@hotmail.com

I will email you the mailing information.