Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving Day Was Great!




We had a wonderful family dinner at Michelle and Dean's on Thanksgiving Day and everyone played games and ate yummy desserts in the early evening hours. There was a total of 19 of us at Thanksgiving dinner and Mike, as usual, was onery as ever!


Mike and I like to joke with each other a lot and we have always had a fun relationship and Thanksgiving Day was no exception! He likes to pick on my ever changing hair styles and I have fun portraying the "dumb blonde" around him (and yes, it is an act! I'm really not that dumb!).


My sisters-in-law and Michelle are all Black Friday shoppers so they were spending some time looking through the newspaper ads to see what good bargains they could find the next day and they had all three computers at Michelle's house going to look for additional coupons and savings.


My brother-in-law, Bobby, showed me up on a couple of games but that's okay. I'll get him back one of these days! Bobby, his wife Jane, Kayla, Judy, Bev and I had a hilarious time playing Outburst and Gimme Five. I had never played these games before so it was a learning experience for me. They were really fun to play games with and it was, as usual, a very memorable holiday!


Have a nice weekend and don't eat too many leftovers!


No comments: