Saturday, November 24, 2007

One Week Until The Spaghetti Dinner!



I can't believe we only have one week until the spaghetti dinner! It seems as though Lori & I were just making plans to do some sort of fundraiser and here we are! The big day is almost here!

My doll room has become spaghetti dinner grand central and I have little room to walk around, as we have 72 pounds of spaghetti, many pounds of spaghetti sauce, plates, cups, silverware, door prize and silent auction items galore!

Yesterday I brought all of the silent auction items and door prizes out and we have plenty of great stuff that you can either bid on or that you will win as a door prize. I counted close to 70 door prize items and we have approximately 20 silent auction items. My husband, Bill, will be busy calling off door prizes every few minutes and Michelle and Kayla will be busy on the silent auction tables.

I will update the blog later this week to reflect all of the great gift items we have received from businesses and local people. We appreciate greatly the kindness of everyone who bought tickets, donated food items, supplies and many other gifts.

Mike's sister, Paulene, has been a great help in donating many items and we appreciate greatly all that she has done.

For those of you who purchased tickets we will see you next Saturday!

Update: Some people have been asking if we will be accepting checks for the silent auction items and yes we will. Checks will be made out to me, Sandy Robinson, as I will be depositing all of the proceeds for Mike and Judy.

2 comments:

Sophia M said...

I'm looking forward to reading the update. I think every thing will turn out extreemly well. Have fun!

:)

Sandy said...

Thanks! I can't wait to see how this all turns out.