Tuesday, November 27, 2007

It's a Busy Time

I have been spending the past two days getting everything finalized for the dinner Saturday night. I am excited to see everyone that shows up and hope you all enjoy the evening. My sister-in-law, Chris, lined up a great piano player for the event and you will be able to eat to the sounds of beautiful piano music.

The church just called and said they needed to set up round tables for Sunday's service and they would like to do that on Friday. They wanted to know if I minded using round tables instead of the long tables we were planning to use. This works out great because they will have all of the tables already set up for us and we won't have to do that! Talk about perfect timing for this event! :)

Thursday I am scheduled to go to the church to instruct them on how we want things set up and to ensure that we have plenty of room for tables for the other things we are planning.

I also have received some cancer literature from the American Cancer Society that they kindly donated.

Things are coming together nicely and I am anxious to meet many of Mike & Judy's friends and Mike's family!

No comments: