Sunday, November 4, 2007

All About Mike

I don't sleep well at night and sometimes that turns out to be a good thing! It seems that when sleep doesn't come easily, many thoughts and ideas do so I have this new idea that I want to try for Mike and I hope everyone reading will participate!

Last night as I was tossing and turning in bed, I was thinking about all of the great friends and family who have been so kind to Mike and Judy during this challenging time in their lives. So....I was brainstorming and this is what I have come up with...

I would like to make a book for Mike with stories from people who know him. If you would like to participate, please email me at fightformike@hotmail.com and you can email me the answers to the questions below. I want to have something to write up that is consistent, so it will just be a standard questionnaire with the following information you will need to answer:

- What is your name?

- What is your relationship to Mike?

- How long have you known Mike?

- How did you meet Mike?

- What is your most memorable experience with Mike?

- How has knowing Mike affected your life?

- Why is Mike special to you and your family?

- If you could only describe Mike in one word, what would it be?

- What personal message do you have for Mike?

- Any additional comments you would like to add?

Mike has touched many peoples' lives in various ways over the years and I would like for him to see just how much he means to all of us!

I would like to have this done so that I can give it to Mike for Christmas, so please email me with the answers to the questions above as soon as possible! I have also created a Word document questionnaire that we can send out to people who don't have email or Internet access. I will have this questionnaire available at the spaghetti dinner too, so hopefully we will be able to get everyone. Thanks!


















No comments: