Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I Saw Mike & Judy Last Night


Last evening I went to see Mike & Judy to show her how to get into this blog and to explain the Paypal donation set up. I guess I am pretty much the "computer geek" of the family, with the exception of Mike & Judy's son, whose name is also Mike. He moved to Florida a few years ago for his job. I'm sure he could show me a thing or two about the computer!

Judy gave me an update on more of what the doctor told them. The cancer is in both lungs, his spine, the back part of his ribcage, and it is in his bones. Mike has been having trouble breathing. Now we know why. Hopefully he will start chemotherapy this week.

Thanks to those of you who have left comments on the other posts! I know that Mike & Judy will appreciate reading what nice things everyone has to say! Keep praying!
The picture above is titled "Rainbow of Hope". How fitting that is...
























No comments: