Friday, September 28, 2007

About Mike...






I know Judy has sent out this blog address to many family and friends, but there are so many of you out there who have no idea what a great person Mike is.

Mike is the type of person who would take the shirt and pants off of his body and give them to someone else and then he would just turn around, walk away, go back to working and not give it a second thought. He would just say, "whatever - no big deal" and go on with his day.

I think most of us were more surprised about his cancer returning because he always has such a positive attitude - and he still does. We all know that because of his great spirit and attitude that if anyone can beat this, Mike can. I know inside this has to be extremely hard for him but none of us will ever see that.

Mike is the hardest worker I've ever seen. Even as sick as he is he continues to go to work every day and he wants to continue working. I guess working keeps his mind occupied.

Mike and I have always joked around a lot and he always calls me "Kiddo". He is fun and we always enjoy being around him!

Please keep saying prayers for Mike!








2 comments:

elle said...

I am so sorry for your troubles and I hope and pray that the medicine you need will become available.

Sophia M said...

Mike reminds me a lot of someone I knew. I hope he keeps his upbeat and positive attitude. It can go a long way.

Hugs to all.