Sunday, April 6, 2008

The Family Together Again!



Saturday my husband and I celebrated our tenth wedding anniversary with over 50 of our friends and family in attendance. We renewed our wedding vows, danced, ate and had a great time.

Mike, Judy and Austin surprised us by showing up and it was great having them there. They had previously had plans but they fell through at the last minute so they were able to join us.

I kind of knew though that they would be there - that's just how she and Mike are. I had this feeling that somehow they would show up and they did!

It has been a while since I had seen Mike so yesterday was the first time I saw him without any hair at all. When I asked him how he was doing he said he was hanging in there and was going to the doctor this week. He had to walk outside a couple of times during the party because of his dry heaves.

My brother-in-law, Bobby, and sister-in-law, Chris had us all laughing hard with their dance moves. They are very entertaining. They like to shake their booty! We had a fun day and it was great having everyone together again!

The video above is the Keeper of the Stars that Bill and I have always said was our song. We forgot to play it yesterday, though so here it is now!