Thursday, December 6, 2007

Pictures From The Dinner

Justin, Jess and a couple of other people took pictures at the spaghetti dinner last Saturday night so I had no idea what was on the camera until I came home and checked it out for myself! I'll post some tonight and then some in another day or so.


Justin and Mike


Wow! Look at all the people!


Bev & Lois at the dessert table! Yum!


Mike's sisters, Pauline (left) and Jeannie serving up spaghetti and sauce.



Bobby, aka "The Dip", and Jess serving food.




Judy and Austin coming in. My hubby's in the background carrying McDonald's for the kids and Chris is on duty at the door.





Our son, Logan, granddaughter, Mikeala and Kayla!






Door prize tables - we had many, many door prizes!






Silent auction tables - we had 21 items up for auction!


























No comments: